- Milk Ice Cube：200g
- Chocolate Syrup：50g
- OREO：4 pieces
- Vanilla Ice Cream：1 scoop
- Almond Flake：Proper amount
- Roast the almond nuts in an oven at 150°C for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, keep the roasted almond nuts warm in the oven.
- In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter and marshmallow over low heat until fluid.
- When the marshmallow is almost melted, add the chocolate spread, stir well and then turn off the heat.
- Pour the milk powder into the saucepan, stir well, and add the almond nuts and OREO (slightly smash the OREO cookies in advance).
- Pour the mixture onto the baking mat, knead with hands until properly combined, and roll the mixture with a rolling pin to preferred thickness.
|✿ Chocolate cream Ingredients
- Chocolate spread：60g
- Bread flour：50g
- Pour the cream in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the chocolate spread and stir until well combined. Place the mixture in the fridge for later use.
- In a saucepan, heat the water, salt and butter to the boil.
- Add the bread flour and stir until the mixture is well blended and can be pulled away easily from the sides of saucepan. Place the mixture in a steel pot.
- Stir the mixture with a paddle, add the eggs separately and stir well between each addition.
- Add the eggs and stir until the batter gets properly thick (which means you may not use all of the eggs)
- Stir the batter until it is smooth and firm enough to remain a glossy triangle when the paddle is lifted.
- Fill the pastry bag with the batter. On a baking tray, squeeze the batter into puff balls of 3cm diameter and leave 3cm distance between each ball.
- Place the baking tray in an oven at 180°C /200°C for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out, turn it around and bake in an oven at 200°C /150°C for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the puffs from the tray and let them cool at room temperature. Fill the puffs with chocolate cream mixture you prepared earlier.
|Chocolate Marshmallow Toast
- Toast：2 pieces
- Marshmallow：Proper amount
- Fufann Chocolate Spread：Proper amount
- Butter：A few
- Spread the chocolate spread on the toasts.
- Fill one side of both toasts with marshmallow.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Fry the toasts until both sides of each become golden and the marshmallow melts.