|✿ Chocolate Cream Ingredients
- Unsalted Butter：20g
- Milk Powder：50g
- Almond Nut：85g
- OREO：8 pieces
- Chocolate Spread：70g
(Chocolate Syrup: Milk = 1:4)
- Pour the milk into the ice tray and place it in the freezer to make milk ice cubes.
- Place OREO cookies in a transparent plastic bag and smash them for later use.
- In a blender, combine the milk ice cubes, milk and chocolate syrup until smooth.
- Add the smashed OREO to the smoothie and slightly blend.
- Pour the chocolate smoothie into a glass and place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate syrup and some almond flakes over the smoothie.