|Gingerbread Man Butter Paste Cookie
- Egg yolk：2
- Fufann Butter Paste：50g
- Powdered sugar：30g
- Cake flour：120g
- In a bowl, pour into the egg yolks, butter paste, sugar and salt, and stir until well blended and thick.
- Preheat the oven.
- Sift cake flour and add it separately into the mixture. Knead the mixture with clean hands until it becomes dough.
- Place the dough on table and keep kneading until soft enough to be shaped up.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 0.3cm, and use the gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out pieces of dough.
- Put the dough on the baking tray with the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes at 160°C. Take out the baking tray when the cookies get slightly brown.
- Let the cookies cool before decorating them with chocolate spread.