|Grapes Butter Paste Croissant
- Plain Flour：680g
- Castor Sugar：120g
- Unsalted Butter：100g
- Milk Powder：50g
- Grapes Butter Paste：450g
- Whole Egg：2
- Unsalted Butter：30g
- Black Sesame：A few
- For other ingredients, heat the unsalted butter until entirely melt and beat the eggs for later use.
- In a bowl, pour into all the ingredients and stir slowly. (Add the salt and ferment separately.)
- Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes membrane.
- Divide the dough into balls of 40g each and have them fermented for 15 minutes (under humidity 75% and temperature 37℃)
- After the dough balls are fermented, knead the balls into cones.
- Roll the cone-shaped dough with a rolling pin (make the upper part narrow and the lower part wide).
- Cut a slit of a length about 3 to 4 cm at the bottom center of the lower part.
- Spread the grapes butter paste on the dough evenly.