FuFann Chocolate Spread
‧ FuFann Chocolate Spread
‧ High percentage of cocoa from Ghana.
‧ Truly rich, aromatic and smooth taste.
‧ A real pleasure of taste.
‧ 100% made in Taiwan.
Canola Oil, Sugar, Lactose, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Fat, Milk Powder, Palm Oil, Soybean Lecithin, Vanilla.
● NET WT.
● Shelf Life
● How to Use
Bake your bread for 2~3 mins at 180℃, spread your paste (20g) on it, and enjoy the delicacy!
● Storage Methods
‧ Store at room temperature.
‧ Put in a dry and cool place.
‧ Lid tightly closed after using.
‧ Away from heat to prevent the effects of the taste.
‧ Don't refrigerate it as it will become harder and difficult to spread.
✓ ISO22000:2005, HACCP certifications.
✓ No preservatives, No Cholesterol or TBHQ.
✓ Vegetarian (Vegan)
✓ Goes with everything: bakery, topping for toast and bread, stuffing for pastries, sandwich and cookie making.
|SGS Test Report|
|Award In The World|
- Milk Ice Cube：200g
- Chocolate Syrup：50g
- OREO：4 pieces
- Vanilla Ice Cream：1 scoop
- Almond Flake：Proper amount
- Roast the almond nuts in an oven at 150°C for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, keep the roasted almond nuts warm in the oven.
- In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter and marshmallow over low heat until fluid.
- When the marshmallow is almost melted, add the chocolate spread, stir well and then turn off the heat.
- Pour the milk powder into the saucepan, stir well, and add the almond nuts and OREO (slightly smash the OREO cookies in advance).
- Pour the mixture onto the baking mat, knead with hands until properly combined, and roll the mixture with a rolling pin to preferred thickness.
|✿ Chocolate cream Ingredients|
- Chocolate spread：60g
|✿ puff Ingredients|
- Bread flour：50g
➳ Chocolate cream Method
- Pour the cream in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the chocolate spread and stir until well combined. Place the mixture in the fridge for later use.
|➳ puff Method|
- In a saucepan, heat the water, salt and butter to the boil.
- Add the bread flour and stir until the mixture is well blended and can be pulled away easily from the sides of saucepan. Place the mixture in a steel pot.
- Stir the mixture with a paddle, add the eggs separately and stir well between each addition.
- Add the eggs and stir until the batter gets properly thick (which means you may not use all of the eggs)
- Stir the batter until it is smooth and firm enough to remain a glossy triangle when the paddle is lifted.
- Fill the pastry bag with the batter. On a baking tray, squeeze the batter into puff balls of 3cm diameter and leave 3cm distance between each ball.
- Place the baking tray in an oven at 180°C /200°C for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out, turn it around and bake in an oven at 200°C /150°C for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the puffs from the tray and let them cool at room temperature. Fill the puffs with chocolate cream mixture you prepared earlier.
|Chocolate Marshmallow Toast|
- Toast：2 pieces
- Marshmallow：Proper amount
- Fufann Chocolate Spread：Proper amount
- Butter：A few
- Spread the chocolate spread on the toasts.
- Fill one side of both toasts with marshmallow.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Fry the toasts until both sides of each become golden and the marshmallow melts.