FuFann Custard Paste
‧ FuFann Custard Paste
‧ Pure milk powder from New Zealand.
‧ Adorable milky aroma after baking.
‧ A crispy mouthfeel and the golden surface make the taste even more enchanting and delightful.
‧ 100% made in Taiwan.
Soybean Oil, Milk Powder, Sugar, Lactose, Palm Oil, Soybean Lecithin, Myverol, Vanilla, Spice, β-Carotene.
● NET WT.
● Shelf Life
● How to Use
Spread the paste (20g) on your bread first, bake it for 2~3 mins at 180℃ until the bread has a golden and crispy texture, and enjoy the delicacy!
● Storage Methods
‧ Store at room temperature.
‧ Put in a dry and cool place.
‧ Lid tightly closed after using.
‧ Away from heat to prevent the effects of the taste.
‧ Don't refrigerate it as it will become harder and difficult to spread.
|✓ ISO22000:2005, HACCP certifications.|
|✓ No preservatives, No Cholesterol or TBHQ.|
|✓ Vegetarian (Vegan)|
|✓ Goes with everything: bakery, topping for toast and bread, stuffing for pastries, sandwich and cookie making.|
|SGS Test Report|
|Award In The World|
|Gingerbread Man Butter Paste Cookie|
- Egg yolk：2
- Fufann Butter Paste：50g
- Powdered sugar：30g
- Cake flour：120g
- In a bowl, pour into the egg yolks, butter paste, sugar and salt, and stir until well blended and thick.
- Preheat the oven.
- Sift cake flour and add it separately into the mixture. Knead the mixture with clean hands until it becomes dough.
- Place the dough on table and keep kneading until soft enough to be shaped up.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 0.3cm, and use the gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out pieces of dough.
- Put the dough on the baking tray with the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes at 160°C. Take out the baking tray when the cookies get slightly brown.
- Let the cookies cool before decorating them with chocolate spread.