FuFann Raisin Custard Paste
‧ FuFann Raisin Custard Paste
‧ Importing red & white raisins by strictly selection.
‧ Double deliciousness, double pleasantness.
‧ Multilayer taste mixed between raisin and custard.
‧ 100% made in Taiwan.
Canola Oil, Raisin, Sugar, Milk Powder, Lactose, Palm Oil, Soybean Lecithin, Vanilla, Spice, β-Carotene.
● NET WT.
● Shelf Life
● How to Use
Bake your bread for 2~3 mins at 180℃, spread your paste (20g) on it, and enjoy the delicacy!
● Storage Methods
‧ Store at room temperature.
‧ Put in a dry and cool place.
‧ Lid tightly closed after using.
‧ Away from heat to prevent the effects of the taste.
‧ Don't refrigerate it as it will become harder and difficult to spread.
|✓ ISO22000:2005, HACCP certifications.|
|✓ No preservatives, No Cholesterol or TBHQ.|
|✓ Vegetarian (Vegan)|
|✓ Goes with everything: bakery, topping for toast and bread, stuffing for pastries, sandwich and cookie making.|
|SGS Test Report|
|Award In The World|
|Grapes Butter Paste Croissant|
|✿ Ingredients for dough|
- Plain Flour：680g
- Castor Sugar：120g
- Unsalted Butter：100g
- Milk Powder：50g
- Grapes Butter Paste：450g
|✿ Other ingredients|
- Whole Egg：2
- Unsalted Butter：30g
- Black Sesame：A few
- For other ingredients, heat the unsalted butter until entirely melt and beat the eggs for later use.
- In a bowl, pour into all the ingredients and stir slowly. (Add the salt and ferment separately.)
- Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes membrane.
- Divide the dough into balls of 40g each and have them fermented for 15 minutes (under humidity 75% and temperature 37℃)
- After the dough balls are fermented, knead the balls into cones.
- Roll the cone-shaped dough with a rolling pin (make the upper part narrow and the lower part wide).
- Cut a slit of a length about 3 to 4 cm at the bottom center of the lower part.
- Spread the grapes butter paste on the dough evenly.